Mario 4 Eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Mario is Here

2 posters

Go down

Gangsta Mario is Here Empty Gangsta Mario is Here

Post by Xx_Gangsta_Mario_xX Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:37 am

Hello everyone on this form. I'm Gangsta Mario I'm 16 years old and go to High School. I like Speed Running and setting High Scores in games. My favorite Mario series is Mario Kart. I hold a world record for GBA Riverside Park. My Friend Code is SW-8496-9128-4205 if you ever want to play against me. I will Beat You though. Don't be surprised if you Lose.
I don't Hack though. I've been told I'm Hacking before and I am not. I am just That Good.
Despite being Gangsta Mario my Favorite Character is Bowser. Mario is just my Main in Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.
I also like to collect. I collect Amiibo, Toys and Games as well as Cool Images. I always have a Cool Image if you need one.
Xx_Gangsta_Mario_xX
Xx_Gangsta_Mario_xX

SuperJosh2015 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gangsta Mario is Here Empty Re: Gangsta Mario is Here

Post by Xx_Gangsta_Mario_xX Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:24 am

Why does Nobody like me
Xx_Gangsta_Mario_xX
Xx_Gangsta_Mario_xX

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX_Gangsta_Mario_XxX Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:39 am

Hey Guys I got Grounded for going to the Pricipals Office too many times at School so my parents Sold my computer but because I've been good recently They got me a New One that was better than my Old One. But It had all my Passwords saved on it so I forgot them all xD My Bad
So this is my Alt account. I Didn't get banned so if you say I got banned I will be Mad! But Yeah if you were wondering where I was That is what was happening. Big Honkers please be my Friend again and also if any other Girls joined while I was gone they can add me too. Yeah
XxX_Gangsta_Mario_XxX
XxX_Gangsta_Mario_XxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down